Nikki is an experienced executive recruiter with a solid track record of success in permanent recruitment and executive search over the past nearly two decades. Her B.Com degree in Economics and Business Economics enables her to understand the impact, not just the skills requirements, that the positions she’s asked to recruit for will have on clients’ businesses.
Her recruitment experience has cut across various industries and borders. Nikki has assisted clients to recruit locally and into Africa. Some of her search and placements include:
- Chief Risk Officer and Head of Human Resources for an international banking concern in Zambia
- Financial Director for an International Education Investment firm in South Africa
- Supply Chain Director for a leading South African Steel Manufacturer
- A search which yielded the placement of three key company executives for a Private Equity owned Pharmacy start up group
- In depth search across executive level candidates in the payments sphere’s of Financial Services, Telecommunications and Fintech’s
Nikki has also conducted research around digital and data-related positions and finds this industry very interesting. In particular she enjoys following the shifts in technology (and associated skill) and the business opportunities available to organisations that employ the best skill in harnessing – and leveraging – the mountains of information being created daily. Using innovative tools such as Google X-Ray searches, Kaggle, Github, Social Media platforms including Instagram, LinkedIn and Facebook